Saturday, April 19, 2014

The actual We Learn in Gain School - Art School Educated me in That Painting is Dead


As long as it possibly can remember I knew i was an artist; that needs to be young teen I realized that I wanted to pursue artwork and painting as a job. I remember my first couple of days in art secondary school, I was so timeless! Finally I would study any alternative I loved most; painting!

I eagerly participated near the lectures and went to each and every class with a grin on my heart and big ears searching for absorb as much information and often.

One of the maiden things the instructors mentioned usually "painting is dead". INDIVIDUALS couldn't believe my the ears. What were they covering? That was a fantastic way to discourage someone. I been quite terrible, here I am an artist, something I knew about myself for a reasonable time, and the school is revealing that painting is dead. Did this mean i was dead? I considered myself sufficient because I already at an early age knew what I was going to with my life; so many people spend a lifetime and figure that one into! When I heard that remark It seemed like not only did I must start from scratch as being painter but I required to dig myself after a negative dead hole, painting was dead remember?

They said painting was dead because using a mid-1800's photography could write for paint by representing plus they documenting the world down in a more precise and quicker manner than what lies accomplished with a carry and paint.

Marcel Duchamp simply surrender painting entirely and focused totally on dada and neo dada objects which later took over as inspiration for conceptual skill.

In my humble feeling painting is alive and well. Painting is alive as it would be driven by the art market. It continues to live while institutions which promote this might; museums, galleries, collectors, pundits and art schools. So what now about the artist? Should i be alive, and I am an artist, therefore painting is that is!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment