Friday, August 2, 2013

Why Canon is the better Pro Camera System Different Nikon


L-series Lens Line

I visited the Learnfest Photography Demonstration for portrait photographers September 09 and the majority of photographers were running around if you do a Nikon system. This peaked my curiosity. I undertaken never really handled an even more Nikon before. When I wished to school at the International Academy of Design and Technology in Tampa, FL for my Digital photography Degree, everyone had Canons. Canon managed to uplink to the Capture One processing program, and was recommended by every one of the staff (who are photographers current within their field). There was a student now and again with Nikon, but generally it has been the bad apple and no-one Canon users went environment them.

I was fascinated to observe the amount of Nikon users over the workshop. I grabbed a Nikon from the photographer I had befriended throughout the workshop thus far. I must say I was bedazzled in the giant screen on the spine. I'm using an older version sunday Canon Mark series if you do a comparatively microscopic screen. When handling here' experienced the same giddiness of when i handled the newer Cannon Mark series camera. Overall controls and handling were similar plus some functions were a bit harder to determine, but from this first handling Nikon was on the same learning as Canon. Was I deficient something? Why were countless photographers using Nikon? Easily make the switch?

Upon my arrival to come back after the workshop I began some research. I talked to competition photographers, Canon and Nikon buyers, to find out you choose to viewed as strengths and weaknesses of their camera unit. I also began taking a look at products: Nikon bodies and lenses that were comparable to my current bag rich in goodies. It was then your I realized there appeared to be nothing Nikon made the simplest way comparable to my recent lenses. I am an initial L series junkie (L digital slr lenses are Canons pro contact lenses series).

Nikon has regardless of professional lens line. Their lenses are by far buying takeaways Canons, which in professional photography is not any good thing. Less unaffordable means less durable, which equals a brief lens life. Though I have not had the experience installation for shooting with Nikon Lenses, with Canon less expensive also means lower quality photographs. I have consider that Nikon users have chosen their digicam based on price. Their camera bodies are slightly buying takeaways their Canon counterparts, making use of their lenses are all by far less expensive.

One in our first things I was covered by the school, while purchasing my burst open photography tools, is that the quality of the lens is an essential thing. Don't skimp for yourself lenses.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment