Thursday, December 12, 2013

Exceed expectations 1% of THREE PROMOTING Companies! The Daniel R. Song Interview


Advancing and yet top 1% of any MLM opportunity is very a challenge, choosing to start all over once you get your company and doing a pair of triusers is absolutely astounding.

After taking a smash from Network Marketing for almost a year... What Daniel K. Song promises to do next may be aware his toughest challenge; besides he plan to repeat the process with a new, remarkably large company, he will perform while working a calling! Why? To prove to you that needed to be done.

It is said that clinically determined to success in network marketing you're ready to truly master one capabilities. Whether it is public speaking, closing, encouragement, or (for entire world wide world) copywriting, SEO or social traffic, it's incredibly important to recognize your talent and "run" engrossed.

Daniel K. Song will serve mastered the incredibly victorious art of Team-Building: The branding from the neighborhood culture and system related to the duplicating distributors that it turned out trust his leadership. He is one among the power traditional opportunity methods have on inside the event you can obtain this skill set.

During this incredibly busy time, I had a chance to pay him and I had to invite you to search at our conversation in hopes that you may gain some value on the true MLM guru.

* Please note: Soomin-Kim. com does don't encourage "opportunity jumping, " manual story of Daniel G. Song is a testimony to the effectiveness of the network marketing conduct business and reiterates our consider people choose leaders before choosing a company. In other words, we believe that from the outset, people are buying MAY; not your products nor compensation plan.

sK: I'm just going to begin with the basics... how long have you been involved in Network Marketing?

Daniel: I've been portion of the Network Marketing Industry now for up to 7 years. The majority of which is certainly full time... I started for May of 2003 as i was preparing to grad from Art Center Dormitory of Design in Pasadena. I've been section of the Health and Wellness Industry its the 7 years One of the better marketed. It wasn't until not too long ago that I decided to try and do two separate career programs; one as a decorator & marketing manager, and a second as a network internet (again).

sK: So what's your age at this time... you still seem being kid to me.

Daniel: I find myself 29, look 20, and in all probability act more like Im or her 12... I enjoy to be able to "kid, " life was much more enjoyable for being a kid. I envy diverse innocence, simplicity and pureness from the neighborhood child's actions, choices, and thoughts... although getting carded regarding any 'R' rated movies at almost 30 is annoying.

sK: I be aware of you brotha, I'm 31 and i also get carded everywhere and still! I'm guessing it's high level Asian thing. Prior to worse yet matters... anyone that is familiar with you, knows that that suits you cars... how many different cars a person owned?

Daniel: Umm... established? I've owned (9) cars previously (8) years... I started in network marketing with a Honda Civic my wife and i bought in high center. The first car I obtained "through" network marketing would be a 1993 Acura NSX (which once was my dream car a youngster as a kid)... That NSX ended up being followed up with a small: 2002 BMW 325i, 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe, 2005 Lotus Elise, 1997 Acura NSX-T, '08 Honda Element SC, '08 Lexus GS350, 2004 Frd s2000, and now a very 2010 BMW 335i... I find myself that's it... I want cars.

sK:... uhh yea you think?

Daniel: I mean, considering that I don't have a other real vices (like imbibing, smoking, or partying) offers only real vice. We hope my future wife-to-be could love me for the software.

Vice: Daniel's custom Acura NSX : His "dream" car an individual decide to network marketing.
sK: Almost she's driving what she wants... you'll be ok. Where are you living now?

Daniel: I currently have the Newport, California. I have been in Rowland Heights and Diamond Bar a large number of my life, but moved out out over Orange County about (2) a long time ago because my brother wished you could be closer to work... and since I network marketing, location really didn't problem to me. It's will be a nice area.

sK: Before I forget, on a vital note, I appreciate you taking some time of one's schedule to chat, even so... let's just get down to it... WHERE THE HECK AT THE MOMENT!?

Daniel: Not a complaint. Sorry it's taken this long have the ability to sit down to understand this conversation! Where have I REALLY been?! Haha.... Let's just say I took spanning a year off to "reinvent myself" as it were.

sK: Reinvent? Like Madonna? What's available in reinvent?

Daniel: To understand what I did, would mean you'd would need to look a little further into my background before network interaction. I've always wanted of being an artist or a nice designer, this was my initial passion. I mean, I even joined in the fun an Art School to pursue this passion... and You know that coming from an Asian-American normal, most parents want you to become doctor, lawyer, or regardless of what "prestigious".

sK: Yea, It's possible to understand that... at minimum amount an engineer right!?

Daniel: Now don't, so you can think about the mental heart-attack my parents suffered pictures announced that I "wanted visit an artist" and navigate to the an art school! Can easily NOT make for confirmed family dinner bragging updates between aunts and uncles.

sK: Is going on bragging rights with these for...

Daniel: Ok, fast relating to 3-4 years, and I seemed to be started in network marketing Particularly of college... I experienced massive (and I DO mean massive) student loan debts, and credit control cards graduating.

sK: Approx. exactly how much?

Daniel: I think my student education loans balances were in other parts $145, 000 range, forgetting credit cards. So I was presented with a CHANCE to benefit through network marketing when i prepared to graduate that represent college.

sK: That's a large amount of debt... were you sponsored in MLM from somebody that was already a administrative?

Daniel: My sponsor was productive been very successful magnificent own network marketing job opportunities, and took me lower than his wings to instructor and teach me the additional "game"... and for 7 years, I did network marketing FULL-TIME; as the only procedure for an income source. Wonderful . GREAT, but it always acessed on my conscience that we seemed to have ignored my artist passions to seek pursue marketing.

24k +... so good for a "BONUS" scrutinize! (Notice there is one behind it as well)
sK: Oh got there is no evaporation... you never really had enable you to reevaluate things... never "pulled over along the side of the freeway" if great?

Daniel: Right... so after breaking my last opportunity, I decided to take some time off to the courses that DIDN'T involve legitimate home business opportunity. This was a huge gamble to walk away from the ONLY thing I knew reasonably handy, and the ONLY thing that title loan bills.

sK: So was it an error?

Daniel: Nope... the gamble dedicated. I landed an awesome position thereby design and creatives member of Leg Avenue Inc, on the list of industries largest costume and lingerie manufactures in america! I quickly took on yet more responsibilities helping in every part of the design and inventive process there. It felt great have the ability to have a productive and positive outlet for my personal creative needs!

sK: They should've accessed your marketing prowess...

Daniel: Exactly what they did... they couldn't ignore my past web-site needs to be marketer. They quickly started to type in harness my experiences to relieve symptoms of branding projects, and reselling resources and tools. We got promoted as an advertising manager there.

Daniel utilizing his design and boost passion behind a chair for Leg Avenue Inc. Photo: Hank Lee
sK: So that you completely forgot about MLM?

Daniel: Well no... even so, I also always dined one eye back they've already industry that helped make EVERYTHING simple for me. I mean this is the industry that truly opened up doors to many more opportunities me.

sK: So where are we at now?

Daniel: Effortlessly, after taking a few months to find a new home/opportunity unearth pursue, I decided arrived to jump BACK INTO search engine marketing. The only difference on this occasion is that I still need a full-time career, in addition juggling network marketing.

sK: What makes you think it can be successfully on a in their free time basis? When I say "successfully" Air cleaner will add success as in "Daniel Song" -type attack.

Daniel: There's a involving skepticism that without going full-time in multi - level marketing, you cannot become desired. I'm here to provide evidence that myth wrong! I strongly believe i guess it's time MANAGEMENT, and the efficient Interest in time (meaning: the quality of effort and planning) that leads to success and NOT the quantity of or QUANTITY of wall clock.

sK:... keep going, the company's valuable stuff...

Daniel:... some people can wrist watch in 40-50 hours into their multilevel marketing and not make any cash, and there are plenty of people, who can just make 4-5 dials a week, and herald an annual income more than 6 figures. What's the difference? EFFECTIVE USE OF LABOR! I've always been just one multi-tasker.

sK: I think that's important on most to hear... I imagine that so many networkers misstep movement for progress... when it's rather a matter of intention and very focused enery. So how long which can be, or... how long at the moment inactive?

Daniel: Approximately 8 months is the time it's taken to: re-think, refocus, and readjust. I can't say as i'm very well even currently "FULL-TIME" technically depending on the definition of most conducting class... but I will advise you with confidence that Objective , i'm not BACK in network marketing tool! I'm not an amateur nevertheless his hobbies, but an accredited planning his business.

sK: Started using it... sounds like you're risky... you know from what I what you think, you really are a large proponent (at least in my opinion) of not "loving" Legitimate home business opportunity, but appreciating its power to deliver time and freedom taking pursue what you do LOVE..... Would you have realized is accurate?

Daniel: Uh it all depends... I mean I do love network marketing, but I think things i "LOVE" about network marketing is essentially it's ability to be held new doors and unlock new degrees of potential which weren't on hand previously. I mean it's great that you can make money through search engine marketing, but if that's simple fact end-all goal, then the answer then is sad and limiting. Network marketing gave me not really financial freedom, but the moment freedom (which is Critical - as time is not replenish-able like money is). The time-freedom gave me a way to pursue my other article topics of: photography, cars, logo or message, and travel. Network marketing in my experience, has been the "Vehicle" in my experience to pursue MY TRUE passions and no restrictions that most jobs hands you.

sK: Now there are people that could only dream his or her reaching the levels you reached in two numerous companies and spend their entire lives pursuing that... how were you capable of singing it with (2) varied companies?

Daniel: Haha... you think? The problem and answer lies in the question itself. Most people is only able to "DREAM" of reaching the person levels. You can't just Want it, or DREAM on this. You need to Make it slightly, and CREATE it. You must attach a clear method, and strategy to the goals you would like to achieve, and go accomplish this.

sK: You really still find it that simple?

Daniel: Effortlessly, I can honestly have realized I was very blessed for a awesome team, great awareness group, found the right opportunities (but especially the timing IN unquestionably the opportunities), and a strong want to SUCCEED. As cliche like it sounds, "it all starts with STRONG motivators we love to call "YOUR WHY's"... constructor your "WHY'S" clear and the "HOW's" become really easy. I've been able to enjoy a large downline group through the (2) separate opportunities striking leadership ranks that pay across 6 figures a spring, but what people don't see is All of those planning, time, energy, and difficult work that goes into passing on.

Daniel with yet another solid team on your company function.
sK: Critical is timing to crops in MLM?

Daniel: It's exceedingly important that you find Not just a GREAT opportunity, but more importantly look into the TIMING within that web business. There are so a wide range of great companies, which because timing has come and all of gone. Any surfer will tell you, that in order to look, you need to catch the wave inside front, and not right at your fingertips it's passed, that's how doing successful business is distributed. So many people are sentimentally upon their opportunity (which isn't wrong - Romantic relationship . love my first reservoir to death... it's as if your first girlfriend, and you'll still cherish those memories), but if you please still remember, we are "BUSINESS" researchers and "BUSINESS" decisions tend to be best made if you possible could separate your emotional biases by it.

sK: Alright let's talk some sort of about actual skills... what would you say is an or two key skills needed inside start over and build large that a team quickly?

Daniel: Doing "good" opportunity with "great" ideal time; rather than a "great" company uncovering a "good" timing... I'm sure most of your readers will understand the reason by that. Being able to "smell" that next opportunity is can make you a fortune. Make an unacceptable choice or decisions once just too many, and you lose your ability to influence or convince people of the particular. The second skillset which helps when starting over and preparing a new team is to create a solid foundation... a house built on soft sand will inevitably come ramming down, never neglect the principles and basics. Create a formidable, duplicatable, and simple system that does not only your downlines will follow, but you will follow and tour WORK!

sK: You know that solid network marketing companies do an excellent job promoting inspirational paraphernalia like books, Compact discs, trainers/speakers etc... in after the opinion, what is essential to success a solid skillset including strong mindset?

Daniel: THERAPY!!!! If NASA can teach a monkey to go to space, we can teach you steps to making network marketing. Teaching and learning skill sets is just a choice and a process... nothing too magnificent or magical recover. Having the right intelligence, or fertile soil upon which you may plant, is where coming summer "MIRACLE" process begins.

Daniel stands behind personal development above personal skills.
sK: I highly value the need for personal development, what are your head?

Daniel: I am a big believer on personal restoration... It's changed my way of living! Having the right mindset will make for a great foundation to be familiar with all your skillsets the. I've seen way increasingly talented network marketers (those who posses exorbitant skills and abilities) but just lack the proper mindset go to the wayside... often times they will fail, not because of their talents, but because of their mindsets.

sK: It's so true, even in my own downline... I've seen some of the talented presenters and running shoes... just fall apart by using a weak mental frame. Daniel... you've primarily stayed in the Diet-related Industry.... no water walls, legal services, telecommunications, in addition to.... Why?

Daniel: HAHAHAHAhaha.... the Diet-related revolution is here to! This isn't just simply a trend... The Wellness Industry will most likely be forever perpetual.

sK: Get from it you mean by "perpetual"?

Daniel: Since the baby boomers move rather, we (Gen X and Y) will quickly replace the adult modes, we may ignore the value of wellness products now, grow to be fairly young, but it will soon include of a priority for us as the years accrue, whether we like it or not. Once we move arrival, our children will be similar to to next adult special. There will be A vast selection to the demands requirements of wellness-based products. Plus how many other things the thought of you can sell, and exploit, but know that you've made someone's life truly better during your studies? I don't get too turned on about saving a and no cents on someone's good way bill, but I Don't realize turned on about safe guarding someone's life... but neo me!

sK: We'll put. This is a higher I think... but if we surveyed all users of your personally sponsored downline past and afford, what would they say is your greatest strength and would they say is actually the greatest weakness?

Daniel: Wow. That would be horrifying. Not sure exactly what they WOULD say... I really don't know. I mean if I had to take a guess, I'd assume they'd think my in order to multitask and organize one in all my major strengths. I've been told will be able to get a lot within such a short amount of time. People have often critical, if I've successfully duplicated myself! I really think that period management goes hand in hand benefit using multitask and organize. There we were told by a mentor i could increase my productivity and results just by simply being more arranged.

sK:... and a weakness?

Daniel: As for weakness, I am very picky and a perfectionist. It drives me nuts when things aren't done to a 110% and sustained perfectly. These high standards obstruct me and my teams performing at the very best of our abilities but and it also sets me up for them countless hours of stress and anxiety.

sK: We talked about possibly this could privately and earlier you filled me with a great analogy of comparing it to breaking up with a first love, scenario share that with us.... what it's like (for whatever reason) when you elect to leave your at the outset MLM company, especially after a lot success with it?

Daniel: Whew... using second i thought you wanted me to comment on my deposit my first girlfriend!

sK: Perhaps a, that's another time... possibly another blog.

Daniel: Lmao... well when we join community . MLM company, we arrange to get very emotionally invested past the company. Everything is brand not the same for us. It's now writing new goals, now inviting, the first time at your residence team, etc. Because with all the self-proclaimed these "FIRST" time advice, we develop a strong dependence on these memories. These attachments are definitely based on emotions rather than logical or rational views. When you're young and then your first relationship, it act as sometimes dangerous. You may choose to ignore signs of probability or issues because you'd like to believe you are truly in love. They say love makes you blind and i believe it's sometimes that emotional attachment which actually compromises our logical or possibly a rational judgment.

sK:... so you think it's wrong to be mounted your first company? Isn't that an aspect of commitment?

Daniel: No, there's NOTHING wrong your sentimental value for your legitimate home business, but it does become an issue when it prevents you making good business picks. I'm sure it'd be a no-brainer, but most people wouldn't interested in a CEO of a serious company make huge judgements for the company should they be emotionally compromised or present you with a biased interest in a little. The first "breakup" is always the hardest for MOST! It was for me. I thought my world would definitely be doomed when I first dumped my "girlfriend". Sooner or later, life will show you that there are more out there. Alike, you should never blindly turn away an opportunity or overlook it as a an emotional or sentimental feature something they believe to be true love. Separate the emotional attachment, and look at this simply a business base.

sK: Tell me another recommendation of how it was when leaving initial opportunity?

Daniel: When I left my first readers, and a large downline organization (after which makes it for nearly 4 years), it was a very painful tweaking scary process. It are evidently stepping out into the dark or into the unknown. After taking days to research, and study my second company, it was a slow but confident transition into the new company. Sure enough, I don't regret our decision, and as a business move, it was a complete success. Like relationships, also each breakup, you become significantly wise and experienced. You learn what you liked about your significant other, and what you disliked. That information will BENEFIT YOU when looking for a girlfriend.

sK: I'm a much better proponent of analogies... be put!

Daniel:... you already come prepared for what is on hand. The same applies for mlm. I made a considerably mistakes in my firstly company but I took consistently knowledge, experience, and wisdom gained from my first company, and applied them over too the second venture. I made sure to keep clear of any of my previous to mistakes, and improve for the old, it's a operating process.

Is Daniel they might be take center-stage again?
sK: When i like that is this unique big decision.... what do you personally look for whne selecting a primary opportunity?

Daniel: There's really a lot that I look out for in an opportunity. There isn't necessarily a formal science behind it either.

sK: Ok, deliver like a 5-6 aspects you consider in a new brand.

Daniel: First off, you search the simple but heritage basics: 1) is the company legitimate 2) safe ' server ? a strong mission monthly bill or vision 3) are they using a marketable and credible product 4) the organization team and background 5) bed mattress the timing of the group 6) the compensation methods.

sK: Simple enough...

Daniel: These are just some of the check lists I go through when evaluating a company. I aid you of outside research for the companies I am cost per action marketing. Generally speaking, I always choose from a product-based company versus a service based company, and more specifically always in the diet-related industry.

sK: What about manufacturer product line?

Daniel: I also now if you prefer a more condensed and focal manufacturer product line. Coming from a company that after had 50+ products and a noticeably large catalog/price sheet, I think overall it would nearly paralyze some of my downlines from ever comprehending the product line. A condensed or focal manufacturer product line allows all the members within moments learn the products but you are able to, get a much more concentrated efforts to and expose a schedule. Some of the ideal and fastest growing network marketing companies right now have been with companies that like a condensed or focal manufacturer product line.

sK: I actually differ somewhat, I feel there are good and bad points of having a larger cable... but you make a little valid points... what inside the compensation plan?

Daniel: I course comp plan that is actually lucrative, but also reasonab. I tend to always sense the BINARY plan is the easiest of the basic reasons for comp. plans to rise. The basic logic will be: if you can't suited 2 legs, there's no method for you to build 3 or five. Then I really examine the timing and growth booked the company. Is this gadget or company saturated and over exposed? Is this university a startup? Most startups have high risk of failure, but a company that's too old mightn't have any opportunity left in it. That's why it's so important to company that has within an balance of stability after which it newness.

sK:... well since we're about them... word on the social networking 'street' is that you're officially "back" at basketball. I heard that you just filled out an application take an new opportunity. Talk in a lucky sponsor (whew)! Without into the obvious question... what are you most interested in and what is point of this business you won't ever be completely comfortable with?

Daniel: Hahaha... I guess word gets out rash. Two weeks ago I THINK began posting very vague Facebook notifies about me looking for opportunities in online. Then a post of "myself" inviting me to a meeting, needless to state that, that triggered a good deal post comments, inbox mailings, emails, texts, and requests.

sK: What were they will saying or asking?

Daniel:... someone offering deals, incentives, or just pitching me on why I should examine their company. Anyways, as a result yes, after an in depth search process, I can proudly lay claim to I've found a villa to build with. Ironically I also it absolutely the blessings of those TOP earners in my previous company who would only praise the company I chose... and yes, my sponsor is the very lucky. There's nothing they might say or do to "sell" me located on company. The only thing they can do is present i believe the information that WOUL requested. It is to this point me to be "sold" not really.

sK: So then you're keen on signed?

Daniel: I joined, and started the process of building a team one more time. The difference now being that i am doing this part many months (which I answered earlier). It's also going in order to exhibit to so many breathing in fresh oxygen STILL build a successful business just from a part-time commitment, as long as you are serious!

sK: How excited complicated?

Daniel: I'm just most excited about getting back in the trenches, and becoming even better something BIG again. It's exciting to help get the excitement that's being maded by just me coming supplying. I truly have to admit I am the luckiest guy in the world. I have so quite a plethora of supportive, and loyal downlines, that I can't specific express with words. Their encouragement and support is amongst the biggest reason why I still come back for across. I'm excited to see what we can do with the initial vehicle of choice, once think it's truly the most effective opportunity the industry has identified by date. The growth of is certainly second to none.

sK: Faster results . the second part of my question, what number of MLM will you never completely be comfortable with?

Daniel: The one thing I'll do not be completely comfortable with is understanding that not ALL my downlines have been with me. I always miss mine old team members the deals who have no longer wanted to pursue network marketing. I miss the citizenry from the old companies who decided i would stay or were just of this sidelines.

sK: Do you ever consider time for one of the companies they done before?

Daniel: Discussion it COULD happen, contrarily honestly, I think it's doubtful. I didn't leave during a irrational or emotional judgement making. It was a long levels in the making. Plus I left partially because When i strongly that the "opportunity" that once was there was no more there. It has NO reflection on products you can the company or it can products.

The Numbers: A Candid Look into Daniel's Blueprint Of Immediate Advancement In her New Opportunity. When Is The Last Time you Were This Detailed In Successful?
sK: As of nowadays, (during this interview)... it's been sometimes a week since you officially quit.... how confident are you in return to why you're an elite status from this new venture?

Daniel: Umm... my current genealogy demonstrates approximately 800+ downline pleasant the system, most of that can easily be "power-legged" to give the uppermost level of support and incentives for my office personnel. I'm just beginning so you can get my other leg presently and my iPhone occur to be dying on me mid-day everyday the week.

sK: Pshh... 800 new downline in sometimes a week? That's alright I guess... (insane sarcasm obviously).

Daniel: I think we're off using start! Where I'll ultimately end up in this company, I don't know. I can tell you that it's going to be exciting either vehicle!

If history and appeal prove true, Daniel have proven to be back on top from this newest of ventures.
sK: Like a I check back with you later on this year? Daniel, I know selecting incredibly busy for you these past few days, as i'm very well certain you haven't got much sleep. I nice one for sharing with me and just my readers some awe - inspiring insight, value and knowledge.... Best of luck friend on this next chapter.

Daniel: Can bet thing Soomin! Let's not be strangers!

Thanks for charging money for,

Soomin Kim

.

No comments:

Post a Comment