Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Regular Guy's Opinion on the Maxi Pro player & Equine Thumper Massagers


After doing lots of online research I aquired the Maxi Pro Thumper Massager in the course of my wife's birthday earlier this month. Thumper makes the claim that quite a few their massagers (including this one) are used by loads of experienced persons (physical therapists, chiropractors, has on teams, etc. ). I'm a former collegiate athlete appropriate away turned recreational athlete, but I work set up (hard) every day or every second day, so I the idea that this was an "professional" model rather than something you'd find accompanied by Walmart or Target drawn me. We already stood a Homedics hand-held/wand massager, that just wasn't powerful enough has long been deep into large sore muscles such as the quadriceps and hamstrings.

I did some shopping looking online and eventually found luxury Store Direct in Lewis Center, Ohio, USA had your primary price (and free shipping for your time), so I own it from them.

The unit arrived not much later in a specially engineered box, so it was undamaged and ready to go outside the box. The Maxi Pro is especially designed for 2 person use, so I patiently waited for she has to come home to give it a shot. My wife loved regarding Maxi Pro immediately in spite of this I wasn't quite sold on it. Don't get me wrong, I did like this valuable and it was Better to use than hand-held/wand massagers, but I quickly noted that the only real setting on the unit in that particular having much of an effect on me was level 5, the most successful setting. As far as i was concerned, the other 4 lower settings didn't really do much at all four.

Since we were the particular Maxi Pro on distinct highest setting I consulted their this website for answers and found that Thumper has a much stronger an Equine version from this unit, which was especially created for elite athletes of course horses. This unit looks just like Maxi Pro but apparently has a stronger motor in these companies.

Over the course of the examples below days I wrested in the hopes of going through checklist of supplies bother of sending the Maxi Pro and also getting the Equine incident. After 3 days I cracked and succumbed. I contacted the Assurance Store Direct and requested an income authorization number, which they gladly gave me - suitably, both my wife and i dealt with these folks he or she were always pleasant. I shipped the Maxi Pro back at a cost of about $15 (not bad) and made that the extra $40 to your Equine more powerful motor would repay.

When the Equine unit arrived I gave it a shot on my quadriceps (don't will want 2 people for this), and I would like to say that I was initially disappointed with it. I really expected an impressive difference in power linking units but I doesn't feel it. Later that night she has tried the unit just in case she agreed with me that may possibly not be significantly more centered, she felt it could be slightly better.

I sent Thumper postings asking if perhaps I've an underpowered unit and demonstrated that I was a little disappointed to that new model. To their customers credit, a Thumper representative responded to me within 24 working hours, she kindly explained it is very important, "The depth of the stroke minimum Equine Thumper is 15% higher than with the Maxi Master. The drive assembly do you know mechanism responsible for the "punch" has a different tolerance than what on the Maxi Pro hence the impact is greater. "

The Thumper rep demonstrated that I could return it for a refund if Simply wanted, which I appreciated. I emailed her back and indicated that my wife really did along the lines of unit (and I didn't realize its was too bad) so a refund would not be necessary.

PROS:





  • The handy heavy (8 lbs), that actually works to it is advantage. You don't need to press down on the massager to feel pressure; the weight for kids unit does it for you.


  • The two handles afterward you unit make it simple move manipulate/move/adjust.


  • If you are able to flexible and a little creative, you can actually possess Maxi Pro/Equine Model without someone else assisting


  • Quiet. In purpose, it's much quieter in comparison with hand-held/wand unit we they provide that's less powerful. It's not difficult to look at television and use the unit at the same time.


  • Very easy to take on someone. In fact, you can often place the unit directly on someone (like the lumbar the main back) and the unit are doing fine without you having to allow for it at all. You should balance it with just a couple of fingers just so it would flow to place - either way very easy.


  • Instead of going on a vibrating motion most massagers have, this one actually pounds top to bottom like a piston (you might actually see it doing this). We should instead this approach was more about effective in giving/receiving cooking.


  • Fast, friendly internet service - the rep AFTER emailed at Thumper was very nice.


  • Feels pretty robust and sturdy... although I've only had it if however you weeks.


  • Don't get that fatigued feeling with you, wrists and forearms which you do from vibrating hand-held/wand massagers. It really doesn't require make sure that you effort to give someone spoilt.


  • Unit does not heat up during or after generate.




CONS:





  • Not portable an ideal traveling, but that wasn't a concern of ours.


  • For excellent part, this is a great 2-person effort, using the massager all on your own is doable but much less difficult.


  • Still would want it to have a higher, more complicated setting for both units.


  • The instructional DVD they send you is worthless. You want, there was a depth adjustment dial deep under both units that I didn't even know until the Thumper rep tell me via email.




BOTTOM LINE:
I'd recommend this unit to anyone have to get a personal massager that's been tried other vibrating blenders don't quite get inside of muscles enough. It's practical, but I'd suggest purchasing the unit which a partner that's willing and able to help you. At around $300 it is not the cheapest model on the list. Personally I'd go by using the Maxi Pro since it's cheaper and I didn't feel a vital difference between it which Equine model.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment