Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Adding Your Artwork within the Red Bubble Art Online store


In the first job I wrote about while using Red Bubble Art website I covered the price of using it as frank lloyd wright that wants to reach the ever expanding online friends. I am also a stay home mom that home companies my children so Let me use the Internet all things to show my skill.

In this article I wanted to afford process of adding your artwork decades Red Bubble Art web pages.

First you will need to login to your RedBubble account when your Internet browser asks you might like to it to remember your account information including your password, I would do it unless you are on a public computer. Recently numerous WordPress blogs were hacked on GoDaddy and similar hosting company's servers so i don't have passwords that are really easy to remember any more and I would recommend anyone do that after going through the frustration of being hacked.

After you have signed into your account you have to click the large 'Add Your Work' text perfectly located at the upper right corner during the screen. Once you clicked since the menu will drop down and you have to choose the category you will be listing your art offered. In my case I am using 'Art & Photography'. The very next page that you see uses a large red button which says. "Choose Your File". Once you click this you have to navigate to the art piece that you require to display on Blonde Bubble.

Once you have chosen your file it could take awhile depending on the strength of the file but the time is now to add the remaining coming the listing. Add your Title, Description and Tag cloud. Remember that you can use keywords or long tail phrases in which for SEO (search engine optimization) and that what my husband tells me. Actually he did deliver a video about using some tools to help me in my website development and this man does do the various work for me, successful me.

Once that is done you have to choose what kind of goods for Sale you would like to make your art work available as. If your file does not appropriate for some of these choices the Red Bubble will ask yourself if automatically for you. It is important remodel your use all the choices that you simply a good scan people work at a first-rate or get good digital photos and it wouldn't be inappropriate to this kind of bring your pieces towards photo studio for professional pictures from inside the high resolution. This will insure that you'll be able to sell prints of people work for outlook unless you may have limited edition pistols.

After choosing the items which you want to sell you have to determine your pricing reveal see a text box a percentage in it with text distributed side that says 'Your Markup'. You can adjust the markup and click on the link to the correct that says 'Example prices'. You will learn the base price that will go to Red Bubble probably you see your markup percentage additionally your profit margin and on the right column the retail price which should show on your website for your requirements customers.

Once you are done it is also possible to click on the red button event lower right corner practiced "Done & Done : Add My Work" You will then be familiar with the store view.

If you make any mistakes it is also possible to edit your work by My Bubble, going to Art in the sub-menu and click edit on the art piece which you want to revise.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment